Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Getting Big!



Kadee turned four months old today, I must say she has had better days. She has had a fever, and a nasty nose the last couple of days. I am finding out that sometimes even though you work in the medical field you can't always make your kids feel great. You could really tell when the Tylenol had worn off, she would become a bear. So then today she had her well child check and she got five shots, wow she really does not like Dr. Terry. She has done pretty well this afternoon, so we took advantage of it and finally got a garden planted. Hopefully Kadee's pumpkin will get big.
Here are some fun things Kadee has learned to do so far in her life. She loves to scream she is not upset, it is just something she does, she has defiantly found her voice. She can almost roll over it is funny she gets up on her side and can't get any further, so then she just flops back onto her back. She is getting to be so much fun.

Here are her STATS

Weight 14lbs 6oz
Height 24 inches
Head Circumference 40.4

8 comments:

The Lapuaho's said...

Yes she is getting big but...not as big as Kenya!! Those are cute pictures.

Andrea said...

Wow 4 months sure goes by fast huh! I am sorry she has not been feeling well---sick kids are SO not fun, especially for mom! She looks just like you Melissa! What a cutie :)

LOVE the new page look!!!

Jamie said...

Wow, she is getting big. What a cute baby. Its amazing how fast they grow and change.

FYI, I am not choosing to go natural (I am all about pain meds) but afraid that I might have to because of the laws about epidurals in this state!

Mackay Family said...

So cute! I can't believe she is 4 months old. We really need to do lunch. What days are you working? I go back on Sunday and I am dying. Shots are no fun!

berrymom said...

She is such a cutie! It amazes me how fast they grow up. Did you know that Kara is getting married next weekend (the 6th)?

Sartori Fam said...

Joe and I both laughed so hard when we read your comment about ROY! Hilarious! Kadee is so cute, isn't it sad how fast they grow up?! I got my new blog background from cutest blog on the block, I have a link to them on my blog. Hope to see you soon!

Scott and Angie said...

She is a cutie!! Can you believe how fast they are growing up!

Ang said...

Hi Melissa! I came across your blog and thought I'd say hello! Her little cheeks are are so yummy,I could just eat 'em!! It's fun to see your little family. Take care and tell Cheryl hello when you see her!! luv, Angeline