Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Kadee turned four months old today, I must say she has had better days. She has had a fever, and a nasty nose the last couple of days. I am finding out that sometimes even though you work in the medical field you can't always make your kids feel great. You could really tell when the Tylenol had worn off, she would become a bear. So then today she had her well child check and she got five shots, wow she really does not like Dr. Terry. She has done pretty well this afternoon, so we took advantage of it and finally got a garden planted. Hopefully Kadee's pumpkin will get big.
Here are some fun things Kadee has learned to do so far in her life. She loves to scream she is not upset, it is just something she does, she has defiantly found her voice. She can almost roll over it is funny she gets up on her side and can't get any further, so then she just flops back onto her back. She is getting to be so much fun.
Here are her STATS
Weight 14lbs 6oz
Height 24 inches
Head Circumference 40.4
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Sadie and Taylor I can not believe that school is out for the summer. This year has really gone by very fast. You two are growing up and are so much fun. Kadee is going to miss you this summer while you are at your mom's. Make sure you call us and will be waiting for August to come. Have a fun summer but remember to be safe. Wear your HELMET! We will see you for Taylor Birthday have fun I love YOU.
Friday, May 23, 2008
You Are Ariel!
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Koda & Kadee had a little accident the other day. Daddy had just gotten home and Koda knows what that means it is time to "wrestle". Now that we have Kadee, Koda feels a little left out so him and dad have fun together although sometimes it can get a little out of control. Kadee was laying on the floor playing when Koda step on her face. She starting screaming and Koda took off he knew he was in trouble. She had no cuts just a black eye. So from now on the wrestling will have to be in a different room than her. Kadee will make a full recovery and Koda better watch out cause one of these days Kadee going to take him out!
Sadie, Taylor, & Kadee
This past weekend Taylor had a dance competition in Spanish Fork. She is becoming such a good dancer. It was really fun to watch her dance she defiantly puts her attitude in it. Her favorite dance was the group dance where her prop was a boggy board. Her sister Sadie is a great sport, but she does not enjoy anything in a gym unless there is a ball involved. I must say she did a great job cheering her sister on. Kadee and Dad went to grandma's for the morning half, but came for her last two dances. After words we all went out to dinner it is really fun getting together as a family.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
1. Kadee would kill me if she could read this, but she has had this problem ever since she was a baby. She cannot POOP! She is a drama queen anyways , but when it comes to going to the bathroom look out. She grunts and groans forever at first the doctor suggested juice that worked for like a week. So if any of you mom's have suggestions let me know.
Kadee trying to go potty
Ahh! So much better !
2. When Kadee wakes up from her naps she is so happy. She always cries to go to sleep, but from the second her eyes are open she has a big smile on her face.
3. I think that Kadee's favorite time of the day is bath time. If the water would just stay warm she would stay there all night. She is funny in the morning when I am getting her dressed and take her diaper off I think she thinks it is bath time, cause she gets all excited. As soon as the new diaper hits her bum she freaks out.
4. She absolutely hates going in the car. She does not mind the car seat, but as soon as the car starts she starts screaming and sill not stop until the car turns off. It makes going places a pain in the butt.
5. Kadee loves standing up, she gets all excited and acts like she is going to tell you something that is so important and if she is sitting down it will not come across the same way.
Kadee does not want to be "it" anymore so she is passing it on.
Tali & Kenya Lapuaho