Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another Busy Week!

It's amazing how life gets so busy. This past week we have been without carpet. I sure some of you who have built new homes can image what this is like but image living in your home while you are waiting for that new carpet to arrive. It was hard with Kadee the only room see could really be in was ours, and I was the lucky one I work the first three days of the week. John did a great job entertaining them two. We had no t.v. and all the furniture was in the garage and kitchen. I went to my moms to hang out while John was at work which was a nice little break. Thursday was the big day our carpet was being put in. Just in time for the weekend as Shane Kristi and Taylor were coming to stay. Taylor had another dance competition in Layton. It is now Saturday night and life is getting back to normal just to start all over again next week. At least we will have a house with carpet. Tonight as I was bathing Kadee you would think that she has had a long week to, because she fell asleep in the bath tube. I must say she had a busy week to.

2 comments:

berrymom said...

I'm glad you have carpet now! That is not fun at all. We went without flooring in our kitchen/dining room for a while and that wasn't fun. I can't imagine the whole house.

Jamie said...

Ok Mel, I laughed so hard when I saw your comment on JaNae's blog about Miss B. It made my whole night! HAHHAHAHAHAH