Friday, June 27, 2008

Past Week!

Life has been very busy lately I have started school once again and this will be the final time thank goodness I am already counting down. I am very excited to finally be getting somewhere in life. Last weekend I traveled to FILLMORE yes it is still my favorite place in the world. We had a family reunion, it was really fun to see my family that I have not seen in such a long time. My family was all there minus Sadie and Taylor who are out of town. We really missed them and there cousins missed them more. Hailey loves Sadie and can't wait for them to come in July.
Kadee is growing up so fast it makes me sad. I bought her a swimming suit but unfortunately she hates the water. Today she turned five months old I cannot not believe it has been that long. As I left for school this morning John was at work so she had to go the sitter. I never thought it could be so hard leaving her and it was only with my sister, who I know would take great care of her. It is still hard. I hope that she wont remember that I am gone two days a week for school. Thank goodness there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Here are some fun pictures of our busy week.

4 comments:

Kaija said...

Melissa hey how are you! This is Kaija Purvis. Not sure if you remember me but we went to Snow together and were in the same ward! Came across your blog and your little family is so cute! Hooray for nursing! I have my LPN but decided to go into early childhood education! Anyways glad you are doing well! -Kaija

berrymom said...

What schooling are you doing? I agree that it is hard to leave your kids. Good luck with school!

Andrea said...

umm....what exactly are you doing in school my friend! you certainly aren't crazy enough to do nursing right???HA j/k but seriously that is cool you are going back--good for you!!

okay missy---lunch next Wed (July 9th) at Robintinos in Bountiful at 11:30. We kind of said to try and leave your kids home so we can actually talk and have a good time--if you know what I mean!! Hope to see you then chicka! :)

Mackay Family said...

So I can't belive that you are back in school. I don't know how you do it. I hate to leave Tanner twice a month! I am glad that you got to go to Fillmore. I still remember when you used to drive up to the hospital from there...crazy girl you!