Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

Such a proud Dad!
The love to rest together
Kadee loves to play with her DADDY
Kadee Camping with Dad!
Koda and Dad playing in the SNOW!


I just wanted to tell John Happy Father's Day. He is such a great dad to Kadee & Koda! The past couple of months have been so fun seeing him interact with Kadee. I think that there favorite thing to do is play peek a boo she gets so excited when daddy throws the blanket over her face. I knew when I married him that he would be a good dad to our kids, but never image really how great of a dad he really is he is awesome. His big boy has really taken the back burner since Kadee was born, but let me just he always finds time to wrestle with Koda. Koda loves when dads comes home from work I wish I could get half the excitement from Koda when I come home. It must just be a boy thing. John has made going back to work so much easier for me, because I know that Kadee is being spoiled by her daddy! Babe I just want you to know how much I appreciate you, your hard work that you do for our family you always put yourself last. You are the greatest DAD! Have a great day a work we love you.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet Father's day tribute to your hubby! You can tell from the pics how much he loves your little girl!

Less than 2 weeks baby...and i'll be in the great state of UT again! I can't wait to see everyone! Are planning on coming to the lunch on July 9th with everyone???? I hope to see you there :)

Sartori Fam said...

John and Kadee are so cute together! He looks like a great dad! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! We are moving back on Thursday!

Mackay Family said...

Those are precious pictures! I still need to see Kadee! I am at work...wishing that you still worked with us!

berrymom said...

That is so sweet. He looks like a wonderful dad.

Sadie said...

Kadee is adorable! So is Koda(I love dogs, I have three)! The blog is great too!