Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



I cannot believe that it has been three years, time goes by fast when you are with your best friend. I just want my husband to know that I am the luckiest girl out there. He has made me the happiest girl alive. We have shared some of the greatest times and some of the saddest times together. I thought when I got married to him that I was in love, today I can defiantly say that my love is stronger now than it ever has been. I look forward to the years ahead knowing that I am with my best friend and that there are only going to be more amazing times to come. It has been fun the past few months having Kadee in our lives. I am so glad that I choose such a wonderful husband because he makes a great dad. I love watching him and Kadee play together. I am truly blessed. Happy Anniversary Babe I love you!

4 comments:

Sartori Fam said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe that it has already been 3 years? Joe and I just celebrated our 5 year, it has gone by so fast! I loved all of your camping pics, it looked like you guys froze! The kids and I will be flying in on the 19th and then Joe will on the 24th. We are really excited and ready to come home. We have to get together soon! I can't wait to see Kadee, she is so cute! My # is still 801-589-1589

JaNae said...

Congrats! I totally agree about the stronger love over time! That's awesome you've been married three years!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! That has gone by so fast! I am so glad that you found him. We feel the same way about Tanner as you guys do about Kadee. Babies are just the greatest!

The Lapuaho's said...

Happy Anniversary & I wish you many more to come.