Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Kadee

Looking back it does not seem like it has been two years. This face has not changed much especially when she is throwing a fit which happens quite a bit.

She is so much fun, and such a BIG help. Hailey and her have so much fun together when I have school my mom brings Hailey to play. Thanks goodness for awesome family.

Kadee and Hailey playing after going down the slide at Jumpin Jacks.
Kadee picking the candies off her Jungle cake that her grandma Crosland made.
Kenya, Hailey, Kadee and Tali playing on the slides.
I am TWO! Kadee I hope you have a great birthday mommy and daddy love you and are so blessed to have you in our life. Let me I am a HUGE believer in the 3 day potty training Kadee has done awesome both day and night we are on day two and have not had any accidents since noon yesterday... What a BIG girl.

2 comments:

Wardle77 said...

Happy Birthday Kadee! What is this 3 day potty training?
Danelle

Tiffany said...

She is such a Big Girl! Happy Birthday Kadee!!