Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas!

Kadee hanging out in Fillmore with Grandpa, she has so much fun outside in the snow.
Kadee loves her new little RIDE!
Yes they are spoiled, Kadee is becoming the little cook of the family. She loves are the little noises her kitchen makes. It was great gift santa.
Sydnee is super excited for Christmas she just open her new P.J. and is ready for bed.
Kadee opening her Christmas Eve gift.
I know I am a little behind and really don't have a good excuse other than I love playing with the girls. Wait I did spend two weeks during Christmas break working on my last case study for school, what a pain in the ***. We had a great holiday here are some pictures of Christmas.

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Kadee looks like she is having a blast on her sled. Fun gifts for your cute girls. I can't believe how big Sydnee is getting!!!

Tiffany said...

Lilly and Kadee need to hang out more. Lilly is terrified of the snow! She won't even step in it. She hated it last year too, but I thought it was because she was too young. Nope. Still hates it. Can you believe I still haven't seen Sydnee yet? We need to get together. :)