Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vacation to VEGAS!!







Yes we are back from our weeks stay in Vegas.... It was great to get away and everyone had fun. We took Kadee to a petting zoo animals were just wandering around, her highlight was riding to pony.... I guess I should start saving so she can maybe have a horse someday she loves them. Of course we did plenty of swimming and relaxing.. My favorite thing were my pumpkin pedicure that was amazing, and playing black jack I am a new fan, we may be headed back sooner so I can continue my winning streak!!! But as for now I start school again on Monday with 30 weeks left and 15 weeks tell we have another little girl to chase around. Here are some pictures of our trip...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you had fun in Vegas! I can't believe you got Kadee to ride a pony! Lilly won't ride one. NO WAY!! She's more content just petting it! Hope you're doing well. We need to get together again soon. Call me!

Mackay Family said...

What is a pumpkin pedicure? It sounds delightful! Glad that you had a fun trip before school started back up again. Can't believe your other little girl will be here in 15 weeks! Your hair is adorable.

Sartori Fam said...

It looks like you had a great trip! Haven wants a pony too! We should go in on one together!