Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!





I took Kadee to get her pictures taken for Father's Day this way her daddy can put some new pictures of his little girl in his locker at work.... They turned out super cute they are totally Kadee and her little personality. The girl kept saying she just does what she wants, and that is her to a T.... Kadee has the greatest dad ever they have so much fun together, and I could not ask for a better husband in the world. He has been so helpful while I am gone a ton with school and clinicals soon I will be done and then what will we do..

3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Those turned out adorable! Jon is going to love them! How have you been feeling?

Sartori Fam said...

She is a doll! Super adorable pics!

Tiffany said...

Where did you get those taken? I need to go get Lilly's 18 month pictures done. Cute cute! HOpe you guys are doing good. We miss you as neighbors!!