Saturday, October 17, 2009

YOUR INVITED!!!

I am having a USBORNE book party this week Thursday OCT. 22 at my house, 686 Tomahawk Drive. You are all invited to come and check out the new books that they have out. If you are not wanting to drive you can shop online at my e-show and the books will be shipped directly to you. I have to admit that these are some of my favorite books that I have bought my girls they LOVE them. We have a blast touching all the different things that the touchy feely books have. The party will be open for shopping tell next Thursday so get your Christmas shopping done early.. Here is the link for the website.. ENJOY! http://www.ubah.com/HOS157935

1 comment:

The Lapuaho's said...

Maybe you will see me and maybe you won't...but you already have my order so it really doesn't matter!! I hope you sell a lot of stuff