Saturday, September 12, 2009

SHE IS HERE!!!!!

Sydnee being very naughty when she made her first appearance, lets hope she changes her attitude soon....



Kadee is proud to announce that she is a big sister to Sydnee Beth Harris who arrived on 9/11/09 at 5:38 pm.. Kadee has not yet seen her little sister, but she will be stopping by tomorrow and hopefully she will enjoy her sister. I must say that the second labor is really not that much easier, especially when they are positioned the wrong way.. Sydnee struggle for the first few minutes she cord was tight around her neck and she had meconium. For those who understand the medical end of it her apgar were 5 and 7. I am doing well and can't wait to go home and be with the family...
Yes I made it through finals taking my last one on thursday, what a relief. My last semester starts the first week of October so I will get a little bit of a break... Here are some pictures of her enjoy....

12 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

I am so glad she id finally here! She is darling! so how is being the patient again and being poked?

Melissa M said...

YAY!! You guys are the cutest family ever!!! Congrats.

Cheryl said...

Congrats!! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm sure it's both a relief and a struggle to have her finally here! Good luck, you'll do great!

Mackay Family said...

Sydnee is SO adorable! Glad that both of you are doing well. What a cute family you have!

Scott and Angie said...

Congrats! She is really cute. I am glad everything is good, that sucks it was a ruff delivery. Glad all is well now.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness !!! congrats and she is beautiful !! I am so sad that we wont see eachother at school anymore i am going to miss you !

The Lapuaho's said...

She is too cute! I am glad Kadee seems to like her..just give that a few days and when she realizes that she is not leaving!! Can't wait to see her!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

Congrats, Melissa!! Glad she's finally here and finals are over. Enjoy the "break" while you can. :) She's so cute!

Sartori Fam said...

Congratulations! Adorable family! I'm glad things are going well.

Brian and Melissa said...

Congrats!!! She looks so cute!!! I am happy for you!

Kennedy Christi Hawkins said...

She is so precious!!!