Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Fun!







This year John and I both had to work on Christmas so Santa came early and Kadee really could have cared less. She was not in to the presents or wrapping paper at all. She just wanted to play with moms pots and pans in the kitchen. Kadee had fun playing with her grandma and cousins while mom and dad were at work. Kadee loves going over to my sisters and playing with Tali and Kenya. I hope that everyone had a great Holiday and is ready for the New Year.

We had fun going to grandmas' and making toffee Kadee enjoyed eating the left over chocolate!


Grandpa and KADEEMark Tali and John


Christmas is my favorite time of year I love all the family gatherings, snow and lots of fun. This year are family Christmas party was at my sisters house in Salt Lake it was fun. The grandkids love playing with each other and fighting over toys. Here are some pictures of the party.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am glad you had a fun Christmas too. Next year will probably be a lot funner with Kadee because then she might actually "get" what Santa is and present opening.

I love your new family pic at the top.

Mackay Family said...

Fun Christmas! Looks like Kadee got some new fun toys. Next year will be much more fun with our kids! Bummer that you had to work on Christmas.

It was good to talk to you last night!

The Lapuaho's said...

The Christmas party was fun, I can't believe I didn't take more pictures though. I should have got one of Dad's tree...the professional!!! I hope you and John have a great year ahead.

Scott and Angie said...

Looks like a great Christmas, you are going to have a 1 year old soon!! I was sad for mine, but i got over it. Is she walking yet? Riker is and is into EVERYTHING! but he was before that so i guess that now he is just better at getting stuff!