Friday, November 21, 2008

GETTING BIG

This is something that does not happen very often anymore Kadee thinks she is getting to big to take naps! She is funny she sleeps in some of the strangest ways who knows where her leg is. She does not look very comfy.


Kadee and Koda have so much fun together, it is fun just watching them play together. Now that she is crawling she chases him around the house he usually trys escaping through his door where he finally feels safe outside.

WATCH OUT! Here I come she loves riding her bike.

She loves waiting for him to come inside to play.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, I hope things are going okay... I've been a little worried about you, let me know if I can do anything for you!

Tiffany said...

Kadee is too cute! I need to bring Lilly over to play... By the way, your house looks cute decorated for Christmas already. Jay would KILL me if I did anything remotely "Christmasy" before Thanksgiving. What a Scrooge!! :)

Sartori Fam said...

Kadee is getting so big! Its sad how fast they grow up. How are things going? Have you moved to Fillmore yet? I want to hang out before you go.

Sartori Fam said...

I meant Payson, not Fillmore!

Scott and Angie said...

She is getting so grown up, where does the time go? It is fun and sad at the same time! What a cutie!!!