Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bear Lake



Daddy Wearing Kadee's Hat She Hated It!

Just chilllin

Last weekend we went to Bear Lake with John family. It was really nice to get away, and just relax. Kadee had a blast and loves being outside. She did pretty good in the lake as long as the water was not to cold. She is getting to be so much fun to hang out with I just really wish that I could be home more often with her. I am blessed to have such a great husband that takes good care of her. They are the best of friends.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, I hope that things went well today and that you are having a better day today! Enjoy your days off!

The Lapuaho's said...

Looks like Kadee enjoyed the tube. I was just remembering when we went as a family years ago...we had so much fun.

Scott and Angie said...

It is about time you put something new on here! JK, I know you are CRAZY busy! Looks like fun, i love bear lake, although i havent been there for years!

Tiffany said...

I think John needs to sport around Kadee's hat all the time. He looks so stylish wearing it! :) Looks like you guys had a nice get-away. We need one of those!!

berrymom said...

Bear lake...I am jealous! Kadee is such a cutie!

Sartori Fam said...

She is so cute! They grow too fast! Joe and I laughed so hard when we read your comment about Roy! We need to get together sometime!

Azure said...

Cute pics Melissa!! Your little girl is so cute and chunky, I love it!!!

Maxfields said...

Melissa, I found your blog from Christine's and was so happy to see it. You little girl is darling.

Jo said...

Hey Melissa! You have such a cute family. It was great hearing from you. I'm at the NICU at IMC, transferred there when it opened...from LD. LOVE IT! How are things with you?