Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting BIG!




I cannot believe that Kadee is growing up so fast. The last week we have started her with baby food and she loves it, she just wishes I would give her the spoon and let her go to town. Her favorite fruit is a toss up between applesauce and bananas. Her vegetable choice is sweet potatoes, or peas. Not my favorite by any means they stink. The picture of Kadee & her dad is one of my favorite she is learning how to drink out of a cup. She thought it was so funny when the ice hit her lip she would freak out.

5 comments:

Martak Mania said...

Oh my goodness! She is getting so big! What a cutie. It's so fun to see them learn and discover new things. Every day is a new journey. I miss you guys. We need to hang out more often. Don't forget about the newly unemployed mom who sits home and gets bored! LOL Just kidding.

Mackay Family said...

Holy cow! She is getting so big. I really need to see her in person! That really is such a cute picture of John and Kadee.

berrymom said...

She is so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow.

Sartori Fam said...

I love the new blog background! Kadee is getting so big and is super cute! We need to get together now that we are back in Utah!

Susanne said...

I swear you just had her!! I love the fat rolls!! I really need to see her in person as well!!